Our Education Pedagogy | VGS
“It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and Knowledge.”
Our teachers have rich experience at different leading schools and many of them have hold remarkable positions in past schools. Passionate about their subjects, inspiring in the classroom and willing to help and support students every step of the way, our teachers are incomparable. They are being regularly trained as per the need of hour and keeping in mind the changes in pattern of both school and competitive examinations.
Our team of dedicated support staff make the job of our teachers possible; friendly, accommodating and equally hard working, our staff across all support functions ensure the school runs smoothly and that students are supported in every way possible. Great staff are essential to excellence.
- Emphasis on Science and Mathematics with provision of special laboratories and specially designed science park for experiment and investigation.
- We are technologically most advanced school at Gorakhpur and we use technology to enhance learning and teaching (Smart Classes and Hi-Tech computer labs) animations ,graphics, images and video clippings are used to make learning interesting and perceptive for students.
- Excursions and tours : Trips for children to historical and educational places are arranged to develop communicative skills, leadership qualities and life skills.
- Surveillance (CCTV) and regular monitoring of children for holistic development.
- Remedial Classes are arranged in order to help extremely weak child. Extra study hours are provided to weak students after the school or during the school time so as to cope up with other children. These classes are conducted by the school teachers.
- Competitive Classes: From the start of school we are conducting foundation & pre- foundation classes for the students from class 6th to 12th. In these classes we would be preparing our students for various national & international competitive examinations such as Engineering, Medical,Olympiads, KVPY, NTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, ICO etc.
- Students are given many opportunities to extend their learning through a range of co-curricular activities like dance, elocution, dramatics, guitar, vocal music, tabla. These activities serve as two fold purpose in fostering the personality development in a student. Firstly, it helps in refreshing and rejuvenating young minds. Secondly, it paves way for the recognition and nurturing of hidden and inborn talents.