Rules & Regulations
POLICY FOR ARRANGING MEETING
Office Timings :
In summer – 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
In winter – 9:.00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Visiting Hours : (With prior appointment)
School Head : 10:00 am to 12.00 Noon (All working days)
Teachers : 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (On all working days)
Note for Parents :
- In the event a meeting is necessary with the School Head, Coordinator or Teachers (Mentors/Facilitators), the front desk will arrange for the meeting at a convenient time.
- Appointments will be at the discretion of the front desk based on the time schedule and the nature of the query.
- Appointments will be on one to one basis to address the individual issues. Appointments of different parents cannot be combined.
- Parents will be allotted a time slot to meet the teachers. Parents are expected to adhere to their allotted time so as to avoid causing any kind of inconvenience to themselves and other parents.
ATTENDANCE & ABSENCE POLICY
“Regular attendance is important to help the students form a sense of regularity, punctuality and continuity in studies”.
- Every pupil for admission must be introduced in person by the one who will be responsible to the Principal for him/her. The application must be made in the prescribed form supplied by the school.
- The Principal reserves the right to admit or refuse admission to any body at any time without assigning any reason for his action.
- A pupil coming from another school must bring his/her Transfer Certificate before admission.
- Admission and assignment to a particular section of the class are reserved entirely to the school authorities admissions are done on the basis of an interaction with the student and entrance examination. The merit of the student is the sole criterion of selection. The school does not charge capitation fees. Offers of donations, bringing innuendoes to bear on the management with a view to gain etc. Will entail disqualification of the candidate.
- The list of the children selected for admission shall be displayed on the School Notice Board on the due date.
- Admission of the section children shall be taken on the assigned days. Those who fail to respond shall forfeit their chance.
- Written application on the format gives on the last page of this handbook must be made by the Parent or Guardian for the T.C. Of a pupil. All fees and other dues to the school must be paid up before the T. C. is issued.
- Students are required to be punctual to school and arrive 5 minutes before the school time.
Late-comers need to report at the security room or reception and get their names entered in the record book.
- The students, who regularly come late to the school (more than three times), will be allowed to attend the class only after their parents meet the concerned teacher/School Head.
- No half days or early leave will be permitted for the students. In case of emergencies, written permission would be required from the School Head.
- Minimum of 75% attendance for the entire academic year is required for promotion of the child to the next grade. The school has the authority to call parents of students with low attendance.
- Parents should fill up the “Record of Absence form” for each time the student is absent from school stating the reasons for absence. Leave application should be sent for absence of more than 3 days clearly stating the reason for absence.
- The students, who have been sick for more than 3 day should bring a Medical Certificate from their doctor or doctor’s prescription along with the Leave Application on the first day of re-joining the school.
- When a long term absence is anticipated, the parents/guardian should take the written permission from the School Head, typically 15 days in advance.
- It is mandatory for th students to attend the first and the last day of school (i.e. before and after every vacation). If due to some unavoidable reasons they are unable to do so, a written permission of the School Head needs to be taken before the child can attend the academic session.
- No assessments, tests, examinations will be rescheduled or re-conducted to accommodate a student’s absence. Please note that the failure to attend the final examinations without the School Head’s permission may lead to repetition of the same class in the next academic year.
- Parents who are careless in sending their children to the school neat and clean, who do not bother to follow the instructions given by the school authorities shall receive a warning letter from the Principal. If there is no improvement even inspite of the notice, the child shall be suspended from the school in the middle of the session.
- Any requests to take the children for feasts and marriages will not be entertained during the working days.
FEE SUBMISSION POLICY
- Please ensure that the school fee is submitted on time and is submitted by the 7th of every month; but in case the 7th is a Sunday or a Holiday, then the fee must be submitted on the very next day.
- Payments can be made through a bank draft, ‘at par’ cheques or cash’.
- Parents are required to give correct particulars such as name of the student, admission no., Class and section at the back of the draft or cheque or attach a slip of paper to the case being deposited.
- Any cheque returned by the bank will be treated under the category of non-payment of fee. Further, a penalty of Rs. 200 would be charged from the parents. Kindly note that dishonourment of a cheque is punishable under the Negotiable Instruments Act.
- After the due date of fee payment, fee shall only be accepted with a fine of Rs. 25 per day, by the Accounts officer.
- If the defaulters fail to pay fee along with the fine within one month of the expiry of the due date, a second warning will be sent by the School Head to the parents and the child will be debarred from attending classes and from taking the school examinations. The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate will not be issued untill all outstanding amounts are cleared.
- If the fee, along with the fine are not paid for two consecutive installments, the name of the child will be struck off the school rolls.
- The fee and other charges are subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however be informed of any such changes.
- The School will have the right to charge fine, if library books are not returned on time or in a proper condition.
- All fees must be paid by the due date indicated on the Pay-in-Slip in cheque only. If fees remain unpaid at the end of the month, the pupil’s name will be struck off the rolls and readmission will have to be taken in the following month on payment of readmission fee and fine which is specified in the pay – in – slip book.
- The non – payment of fees will debar a pupil from appearing in the Terminal Examination.