Nurture Program (VI, VII, VIII )
TARGET : SCHOOL EXAM/OLYMPIADS
NURTURE Course is specially designed for class 6 to 8 students to give them extra edge preparation for the various Olympiads & nurturing the students like a bud and flourish them by making them to participate. This course gradually transforms a student’s learning from the foundation to the excellent level and ensures a concrete conceptual base which helps the students emerge successful in school examinations and competitive examinations which are organized at National & International Levels.
- This course is designed for Competitive Exams and Olympiads for the students of classes 6 to 8
- It fosters Creativity, Scientific Thinking, Competitive Temperament and Divergent Aptitude in the students by means of our Classroom Contact Programs and Workshops.
- To ensure maximum knowledge retention for a well Balanced Brain Development, our methodology is a right mix of different techniques of learning.
- Exposure to various aspects of the world around us helps to dream big.
- This program runs on 2-3 days in a week along with regular school studies
- Subjects covered : Science, Social Science, Maths, Mental Ability, English, Hindi & Computer
- Classroom teaching is supplemented with futuristic study material in the form of chapter modules, which provide sequential theory of a particular chapter with exercises.
- After classroom teaching, homework is given to students, which is discussed in the next class of that particular subject.
- Daily Practice Problems (DPP) : On completion of each chapter Students are given Daily Practice Problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter.
- Special classes are designed for other exams like Olympiads, IJSO, NTSE. Study material are provided and regular tests are conducted.