Remedial programs are designed to close the gap between what a student knows and what he’s expected to know. Remedial education is assigned to assist students in order to achieve expected competencies .Many students require the extra help remedial programs can provide. These remedial sessions are conducted as per need of the students.
- Teach step-by-step without skipping over content.
- Are conducted in small groups.
- Offer regular reviews and practice exercises to reinforce learning and practice applying new knowledge
- Teachers access the student’s need and the area that requires attention.
- Helps to identify week or slow learners and make them achive their goal specially board appearing students.